It’s pretty much like those social media people that have so many friends but actually posts stuff about no one to go with and being a loner. Except mine is true and that half my friends are either working or having the times of their lives and the other half are still schooling or finding their purposes. Heck, even half of my working friends have their own families to take care of nowadays.
My social life right now consists of myself and online friends, whose faces I haven’t actually seen. Sometimes I go out and meet my real friends and do stuff with them but that happens at 4 times a month at most. If you can count my online social life as “social life” then it should be thriving. The problem is no one is reacting to the stuff I do.
If you see or read this, you can find me in my social media:
- Facebook: Robby Solis
- Twitter: @emperorshazik (actually empty right now but safe for work)
- Twitter: @OverLoli (not safe for work, filled with retweets to hentai artists)
- Steam: supercholokoy (I won’t accept friends for trades, I only play Dota2, MHW, CSGO and PUBG)
- Garena: poketch (Plat 4 hardstuck Top Aatrox/Darius main)
- Crossfire PH: OverLoli (I only play Ghost Mode, but I’m ok with other modes)
My social life would’ve been better if I was more assertive. Unfortunately, I’m not like that; I am assertive when it comes to games or anime. but not to drinking or parties. Those just aren’t my thing; how we were brought up in this country is why we (as a country) love drinking and parties, and how people not in the norm are called anti-social.
To end my rant about my social life, yes this was a rant, I would like to say that just because I’m here playing online games doesn’t mean I’m anti-social. I just have a different social life from the norm.